Capacity: 1 – 100 tons
Stroke: 0.6 – 14.3 inches
Max. Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes enable easy fixture
- Hard chrome plated plunger and inner barrel resists wear and corrosion
- Maximum sized spring increases speed piston return and increase spring life-span
- Plunger wiper reduces contaninant
- Stop ring protects piston from blowing out
- All collar threads have a cap for protection
- DQC-3/8UF coupler and dust cap are included on all models
DC-Series are equipped with a removable hardened grooved saddle.
For tilt saddles to fit.
Hydraulic Cylinder and Pump set
Basic system set-up includes cylinder, male/ female coupler, hose, pressure gauge accessories and pump.
Please contact the nearest DuraJack offices for advice and technical assistance.
Manufacturer’s rating of load and stroke are maximum safe limits.
It is good practice to encourage use of only 80% load based on chart.
You may download the detailed specification for DC Series below: